Terms of service
General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General Terms And Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) the following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you have entered into with us as a provider (RelaxoPet GmbH) via the website www.relaxopet.close shop. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any own terms and Conditions used by you will be objected to.
(2) a consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can be attributed predominantly neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity that, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 conclusion of the contract
(1) the object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) already with the posting of the respective product on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the article description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the Online shopping cart system as follows :
The Goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the page "checkout" and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofort) as a payment method, you will either be guided to the order overview page in our online Shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If the forwarding to the respective instant number System takes place, make the appropriate selection or input of your data there. Finally, you will be directed back to our online Shop on the order overview page.
Before submitting the order, you have the option to check all information again, change it (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order via the "buy" button you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) the processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is correct, that the receipt of the e-Mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 special agreements on offered payment methods
Klarna checks and evaluates your data and maintains a data exchange with other companies and credit bureaus in case of legitimate interest and occasion. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the applicable
§ 4 Right Of Retention, Retention Of Title
(1) you can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) the goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 warranty
(1) the statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) as a consumer, you will be asked to immediately check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon delivery and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 6 Choice Of Law, Place Of Performance, Jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law applies only insofar as this does not deprive the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (principle of favourability).
(2) the place of performance for all services arising from the business relationships existing with us and the place of jurisdiction is our Registered office, insofar as they are not consumers but merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your domicile or habitual residence is not known at the time of bringing an action. The power, even the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
(3) the provisions of the UN sales convention expressly do not apply.
§ 7 protection of minors
(1) in the case of the sale of goods subject to the provisions of the Youth Protection Act, we only enter into contractual relationships with customers who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age.
Existing age restrictions are referred to in the respective article description.
(2) by submitting your order, you warrant that you have reached the minimum age required by law and that your details regarding your name and address are correct. You are obliged to ensure that only you, or persons authorised by you to receive the delivery, who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age, receive the goods.
(3) insofar as we are obliged to carry out an age control pursuant to the statutory provisions, we instruct the logistics service provider commissioned with the delivery to hand over the delivery only to persons who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age and, in case of doubt, to have the identity card of the person receiving the goods presented for age control.
(4) insofar as we indicate in the respective article description that you must have reached the age of 18 for the purchase of the goods in excess of the legally prescribed minimum age, the preceding paragraphs 1-3 shall apply with the proviso that there must be an age of majority instead of the legally prescribed minimum age.
II. client information
1. The identity of the seller
Phone: 02903/ 976 95 73
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court Online Dispute Resolution (ODR platform), available at: https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
We are not willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before consumer arbitration boards.
2. Information on the status of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction possibilities take place in accordance with the regulations "conclusion of the contract" of our general terms and conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract Language, Contract Text Storage
3.1. The contract language is German .
3.2. The full text of the contract is not stored by us. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved via the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order with us, the order data, the legally prescribed information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by E-mail.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment modalities
5.1. In the respective Offers prices and shipping costs listed are total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the order process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless the Free Shipping Delivery is promised.
5.3. if delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, we may incur additional costs for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees), which are to be borne by you.
5.4. any costs incurred in transferring funds (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) shall be borne by you in cases where delivery is made to an EU member state but payment has been arranged outside the European Union.
5.5. The available payment types are shown under an appropriately labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6. unless otherwise specified for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The terms and conditions of delivery, the delivery date and any existing shipping restrictions can be found under a correspondingly-named button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. as far as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise designated to carry out the dispatch.
7. Statutory Liability For Defects
Liability for defects is governed by the "warranty" provision in our general terms and Conditions (part I).
Last Update: 20.05.2020